You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

East coast controllers YSSY - YBBN

Alex McDonald 1057953

Alex McDonald 1057953
Posted
Posted

I know this has probably been said before but I would like to thank all the controllers (Tower/App/Centre) who take the time to make my flying experience in short..amazing. In particular, I took the big Boeing from YSSY up to YBBN and was given ATC for the whole way from pushback to the stand. As a somewhat new flyer to the Vatsim system I realise this kind of service might seem "business as usual", but to someone who fly’s small twins and is undergoing their irex, this experience yields a wealth of knowledge and as close as makes no difference, allows you to actually "do it". This has helped me in my actual training and is therefore, invaluable. Many of the controllers I've dealt with sound so close to the real thing you'd think they were the same person from the real Melb centre (perhaps they are?), very hard to tell the difference. So to all of you who give your time for this, thank you for your efforts. To recieve ACT in this environment is, each and every time, very much appreciated.

BP.

Arjun Murthy 1051343
Posted
Posted

Ahh Alex,

Nice to see you had a good time.

I don't know if you are aware of the vatpac website www.vatpac.org and there are also vatpac forums www.vatpac.org/forums.

Thought you would like to know