VRC Problem

Rodger Johnson 1052770

Ok im having probelms now. I reinstalled Windows again yesterday and my VRC is super slow. I open the exe and its slow and it slows down my computer. It cant find the servers. Its not my firewall Ive tried it with it off and still has the problem. ASRC works fine but im not using that. I didnt change anything. I dont know why its acting funny all of a sudden.

-Rodger

yep that is the problem but havent found out the solution. What I did was disable my video adapter and used my default video thta my motherboard came with. That worked pefect. I downloaded the latest driver and used my video card again and the error says version check failed! HTTP Error. and it freezes up. I also get some fuzziness from my graphics card in the middle of my screen. how would I fix this. I need to use the video card because I flightsim to. And getting a new card isnt an option because it was working fine the other day with no fuzziness and no VRC problem.

It means that VRC was not able to connect to the VRC web server to check and see if there is a newer version of VRC available. Something is blocking the connection ... usually the culprit is anti-virus or firewall software. This error will not affect VRC's operation.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

well the problem is is the connection Im thinking. cause... the errors are all connection linked. Version checked failed! HTTP Erorr! means I cant connect to the website to see if there are any updates for the versions. And similar stuff like that. I also tried something to confirm it. I tried making it download NAT tracks..... and it couldnt something is wrong... But I found out if I wait couple of mins it stops freezing and I can control but I need to find the problem to this so I dont have to freeze up every time.

-Rodger