You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

change vACC

Yannic Brodersen

Yannic Brodersen
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

after I´ve trying VATSIM as a virtual pilot I now want to start with ATC in the "Germany vACC/vARTCC". I don´t know whether I had specified that during my registration. But when I tried to check my VATSIM account I recieved a message:

"Sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

You have already been [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to the Europe (except UK) division. Please contact the division director for further information on changing your division."

I´ve contact the division director already last Friday but did not get a response yet.

So can anybody check my account and perhaps change it if it´s necessary?

Thanks in advance

greeting Yannic Brodersen.

EDGG C1

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Dear Yannick,

If you go to www.vatsim.net -> Member Services -> Account Changes -> ID Status Check, you will see that you are actually a member of Switzerland and Germany. This was set on 3rd October and is the vACC which you need to be part of to learn to control in Germany.

I hope that clears that up.

Regards,

Thomas George

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Oh, I almost forgot, please email atc-td at vacc-sag.org to discuss starting your training.

Thomas George

Yannic Brodersen
Posted
Posted

thank you very much Thomas. I didn´t knew that I´m already in the vACC Switzerland/Germany, because no one had informed me.

regards, Yannic

EDGG C1

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Ok, I'll let our Membership Team know that you didn't get the notification.

Enjoy VATSIM.

Thomas George