You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Aircraft icon disappears

Mark Gutis 916186

Mark Gutis 916186
Posted
Posted

I have noticed that when I zoom in on vRoute's maps and then move the map around so that my aircraft icon would be toward and edge, my aircraft icon disappears and I have to go back to a less zoomed map to get it back. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this from happening?

7009.png

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

This is a known bug and unfortunately there's not much I can do since it caused a third-party mapping library. I am waiting for them to publish a fix.

Michal

vroute.net founder

Mark Gutis 916186
Posted
Posted

Thanks, Michael. At least I know now that it's not an issue with my computer, set-up or something I'm doing.

7009.png

• 1 year later...
Oscar Vazquez 1040760
Posted
Posted
This is a known bug and unfortunately there's not much I can do since it caused a third-party mapping library. I am waiting for them to publish a fix.

Michal

Hi Michal, any news on this bug? Still occurs.

Cheers

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Not much progress, sorry. Unfortunately the newer release of the mapping software has another significant issue that prevents it being used in vroute (unless you accept 5 minute waiting time to load a map).

Michal

vroute.net founder