You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I don't see myself nor on VRoute or on VATSIM website ?

Émile Primeau 998809

Émile Primeau 998809
Posted
Posted

Hello to all,

I've been flying on line for a few years now, using FSinn and FS9.1. I recently bought a laptop and installed everything to fly on line with it. I can see everybody, looks like they see me too (I got private messages) I can hear ATC but I don't see myself anywhere, just like if I was not there. I don't see the "stealth" box ticked and could not find any info on that issue. Does anybody have an idea on what's wrong here ? I tried with different aircrafts and callsings, but no luck. Thanks for trying to help me out.

Emile. (Majestic software Dash 8 Q300 C-GPLT)

Brian Fuller 973577
Posted
Posted

If you go to Statistics, do you see your session info there?

Émile Primeau 998809
Posted
Posted

Well, I see yesterday's session. I guess todays one is not out yet. I do remember that I saw myself a few days ago on Vroute though, but not anymore

Émile Primeau 998809
Posted
Posted

Well, now it works... I guess we'll ever be able to explain this but I shut everything down once more and restarted and this time it worked...Strange... Thanks to Brian for helping.

Tim Krajcar
Posted
Posted

The dataserver had a brief outage that has been fixed. Nothing wrong on your end whatsoever. Tim

Tim Krajcar