You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

EGPH (Edinburgh) airport ATC on duty???

Aharon Dayan

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Shalom all my pals,

Because I like UK2000's Edinburgh Ultimate X scenery very much, I would like to practice VATSIM/SB4 by flying short route out of EGPH to either Dublin or Cardill (spelling) airport and back if possible to test stability of SB4.

I look at Vatsim's webpage of what ATCs and pilots are online now every day at different times and never see any EGPH controller on duty. I am wondering if there is any on such duty for this airport so that I can use EGPH please?

Thanks

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Phillip Speer
Posted
Posted

Aharon,

Edinburgh is manned fairly regularly. The waht's online page will show you who's online at the moment. If you look at the Vatsim-UK booking page here you can see if any bookings have been made in advance. Also don't forget EGPX_CTR and SCO_CTR cover EGPH on a top down principle.

Phillip

VATSIM UK Divisional Instructor

• 1 month later...
Kris Thomson
Posted
Posted

I am on regularly so PM me if you want to arrange a time

Kris thomson S1

Kris Thomson C1

CTP Planning Team member

VATSIM UK Live! Organiser

Follow VATSIM UK Live! on Twitter

34.png

Wycliffe Barrett
Posted
Posted

Shalom Aharon,

You should get a copy of VATSPY, vatspy will show you who is online all over the world at any given time.

I am generally on Cardiff Approach most evenings and all pilots are welcome to fly in to Cardiff.

You mentioned you like the Edinburgh Extreme scenery. Cna I suggest that you do a search on AVSIM for the freeware version of Cardiff written by Terry Shields. It ha sbeen designed for use with FSX and the genX Photoscenery of the UK and fits in seamlessly and is a very good representation of Cardiff Airport.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks