You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Guangzhou Facility Opens

Fred Shepherd 812089

Fred Shepherd 812089
Posted
Posted

Greetings everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the new FedEx Virtual Cargo facility has been opened in Guangzhou. This new facility will enable FedEx Virtual Cargo to provide cargo logistics services to all points in the region from this strategically located facility.

The recent hire of our Routes Manager now enables FedEx Virtual Cargo to fly the actual routes of our real world counterpart in our Asia Division. As such, we are as real as it gets in the cargo transportation and logistics virtual industry.

We are accepting new pilots for the Asia Division. Our minimum requirement for pilots is to have at least 15 verifiable on-line IFR flight hours on the VATSIM network.

FedEx Virtual Cargo is the ONLY 100% on-line cargo virtual airline on the VATSIM network.

Interested pilots may visit our website at WWW.FDXVA.NET

Kind regards,

Fred Shepherd

Vice President, Administration

FedEx Virtual Cargo

WWW.FDXVA.NET

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Does Fed Ex virtual simulate the transfer of operation from Subic Bay to Guangzhou? I just heard they closed their hub in RPLB a month ago..

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Alfred Tang
Posted
Posted

On behalf of the ATC members of China, I would like to express our warm welcome to Fedex Virtual Cargo. We sincerely hope that this new facility will create future cooperating opportunities between your company and us. We look forward to seeing more FDX flights at ZGGG.

Alfred Tang (934809)

Director | Hong Kong VACC

Alfred Tang
Posted
Posted

On behalf of the ATC members of China, I would like to express our warm welcome to Fedex Virtual Cargo. We sincerely hope that this new facility will create future cooperating opportunities between your company and us. We look forward to seeing more FDX flights at ZGGG.

Also, for those who haven't updated their FS2004, please use the AI-China package available on avsim.net to replace the old Baiyun airport by the new one. The new one contains a bigger terminal building and two runways (02L/20R) & (02R/20L).

Alfred Tang (934809)

Director | Hong Kong VACC