You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Enjoable Trip

Robert Barrett 879799

Robert Barrett 879799
Posted
Posted

I just finihs the last leg of my flight today!

KBUR-KPHX-KMAF-KMSY-KFLL-TJSJ in a 1900!!!

I pased though LA_CNTR, ABQ_CNTR, FW_CNTR, HOU_CNTR, MSY_APP, JAC_CNTR, MIA_CNTR.

Each TRACON had its on style of runnig things it was nice to see the way they run differnt secotrs. All Contollers were very nice, and very helpfull in my cross county trip.

I thank Every single person who helped me along the way. I would recommed going cross country for those who fly in a single state.

Thanks Again Guys

AMF 5144.

AMF1.jpg

Terry Kocher 919807
Posted
Posted

Wow I dont know if I'd be able to have that much patience tucked up...the longest flight I've done was at KATL-KSFO flight in an American Airliens 777...took about 4 hours and I thought that was long.

pilot.gif

3712.png

Ethan Stein 890841
Posted
Posted
Wow I dont know if I'd be able to have that much patience tucked up...the longest flight I've done was at KATL-KSFO flight in an American Airliens 777...took about 4 hours and I thought that was long.

lol, I'm very impatient also but you have to find other things to do. Longest I've done was KSFO - LFPG, 11 hrs 45 mins in a 763. Of course I didn't stare at the boring cockpit for that long though.

Cross Country flights are fun because they're relatively short and you can do them while doing the normal afternoon work.