You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Lima Airport - SPIM

Andreas Forø Tollefsen 823

Andreas Forø Tollefsen 823
Posted
Posted

Hola.

I have to write in english as my spanish is not to good.

I need some help to gather photos of the new terminal in Lima.

I am working on a new freeware scenery including the new terminal.

It is really hard to get some good photos, so please if you can help me, send any photos to my mail: andreasft@"no-spam"gmail.com

remove the "no-spam" section.

All contributors are really apreciated.

The scenery is so far just on gmax level without textures. Terminal is modelled and i will start with building a new afcad with correct gate and stand placement

until i get more images to work with. Screenshots will come

There is still a great deal to be dealt with, but the more pictures the more i can do.

Thank you and please spread the word on spanish language Simulator sites.

Andreas.

Andreas, STU @ VACCSCA.org

• 2 months later...
Helio Alberto Regalado Mor
Posted
Posted

Andreas:

I have emailed you all the information I had, If it has not arrived to you, please reply to the text in order that i can resend the info to you.

Also if you need, I had allready developed an AFCAD for tne new lima terminal taking as a base an aereal photo, between others.

As you I am trying to develop an Lima Scenery, and up till now I am fighting whit the gates, so If we can work or help each other will be great.

Please let my know what you may need.

Helio Alberto .·. Regalado Moreira

Star Peru Virtual - Presidente

StarPeruUserbar.jpg

boeingfanuserbar2jq6.png

Gregor Zajutro 886006
Posted
Posted

hola,

it sounds good what you're trying I just started to develope a Scenery of the Aiprort in Cusco. First I try to create a good new AFCAD but it seems to be very hard... wie will see

Could you please send me the AFCAD of the new Lima terminal ?

Cu

Gregor

Helio Alberto Regalado Mor
Posted
Posted

Gregor:

Put in your profile your email or post it here, or send my one to: [email protected]

And I send you the AFCAD ASAP.

It is incredible, althought I dont know where are you from, we have both the same interest.

I am from Argentina and I started flying virtualy in Peru just to go to Cuzco, I made Cuzco, and Starded working on Lima Airport due to that the scenery was not good (at least).

What I've found in Cuzco, is that the magnetic variation is not correct, and becose of that, the runway orientation is also incorrect.

When changed that info, and make the apropiate corrections to the runway, it became more adecuate whit the real coordinates (taken by satelital photograph and a map that I got temporataterly. Also I can p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] you what I've done (it is a basic terminal whit the 4 gates, the 11 parking -acording to Jeppview R- whit very basic textures whit I've made whit the few photos of low quality.

Anything you may need just let my know.

Helio Alberto Regalado Moreira

Tecnical Manager

Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual

Helio Alberto .·. Regalado Moreira

Star Peru Virtual - Presidente

StarPeruUserbar.jpg

boeingfanuserbar2jq6.png

Gregor Zajutro 886006
Posted
Posted

Hola Helio,

soy un aleman pero mi novia es una cusqueña. La visito dos veces al año. Y... yo quiero Peru/Cusco muuuuucho

Pero... si no hablo español muy bien escribé en ingles

I just added my email & msn address here to my profile. I also added you to my msn messenger so we can talk a little about everything. Yes... we're interested in the same place and it's great I didn't find any other people who were interested in Cusco !

Let's talk a little bit...

Gregor

P.S. if someone reads this and is interested too... just send email / add to your msn / write here in forum and let's do a great job for some airports in Peru!