You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

People using VRC on single monitor setups

Colin Zhang 1103737

Colin Zhang 1103737
Posted
Posted (edited)

So I know that VRC was designed with multi-monitor users in mind, but I am sure there are many single monitor users controlling with VRC. Due to some mixups I failed my VATUSA basic test by 4 percent ( ) so while I wait to take it again I was wondering what some of your window layouts and setups look like on one monitor. Thanks!

Edited by Guest

VATUSA ZSE Staff Mentor, S3

1798.png

Sebastien Bartosz
Posted
Posted
sanstitredii.png

New York ARTCC

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

O/T

I have those labels in the flight strip before, but now it's gone. How can I have it back? The; enroute, arrival, departure dividers?

Cheers!

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Sebastien Bartosz
Posted
Posted

.sep *YOUR STRIP NAME*

New York ARTCC

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Then automatically it'll place the aircraft on it's corresponding part of the flight strip bay? I mean, will it filter by itself when I type the command? Just wanted to confirm

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Sebastien Bartosz
Posted
Posted

No, I dont think so. But if you go to your settings and choose the flight strip colors for overfligts, local etc. You can easily put them in the right place.

New York ARTCC

• 2 weeks later...
Harold Rutila 974112
Posted
Posted

No, they will not organize automatically. I do pretty much the same thing as shown above. You can double-click the blue toolbar to minimize each additional window, which often helps to reduce clutter when you don't need to see all of them. I have all of this on a 17" screen, but I add another monitor from another computer during my facility's major events .