You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Re: Student Aaron Browne 935047

Tom Mortimer 933459

Tom Mortimer 933459
Posted
Posted

As Private Messaging is disabled, I just want to congratulate this AT Controller Student on the way he handled a busy EIDW in the early afternoon of July 28, taking voice and text requests as Tower with minimal delays.

For your first time controlling, you did an excellent job and the delays were insignificant. You directed traffic with ease and apart from the occasional Squawk code hitch (which I didn't mind and I'm sure other pilots didn't either) everything went very well indeed. The flying conditions were far from perfect, the taxiways are a maze and takeoff was difficult due to the wind but still the air traffic kept flowing smoothly. Keep on keeping on- and well done!

Favourites to fly on VATSIM: Cessna 172, Bell JetRanger 206B III, Boeing 737-700 sometimes...

Chris Dobison 810929
Posted
Posted

Well done Aaron - I'm very pleased to see you're coping with the busy traffic and even more pleased that your upgrade went through so quick!!

Chris

Chris Dobison

Vatsim Network Supervisor

21.png

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Well Done Aaron..

Thomas George

Mike Sweeney
Posted
Posted

Great job Aaron. Congrats!

Mike Sweeney

VATSIM Supervisor

Mike / 811317
rz0u.png

Aaron Browne 935047
Posted
Posted

Thanks lads. And just to say that the 28th was my first day controlling ! got a bit confusing towards the end but stephen murphy did ground for me and that helped a lot.

Anyway Thanks again

Aaron Browne

Shane Colgan 910394
Posted
Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Guest

Stephen Murphy 912359
Posted
Posted

Congrats Aaon, you deserve it!

Stephen Murphy - VATeir Director