You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Acting Director

Curley Bryant

Curley Bryant
Posted
Posted

Dear Members,

It is with deep regret that I report to you that former Division Director Gary Millsaps has tendered his resignation which is effective immediately. This is a very sad day especially for those who have had the honor and pleasure of working with Gary’s administration. Gary has contributed much to the VATUSA division and the VATSIM Network in its entirety. His work and dedication to the network is seen throughout the many changes of VATUSA and the present push for the Global Rating Policy review, in which he was a strong voice and representative for the division. Gary has advised he will continue to remain with the network as a participating member.

I personally wish Gary the best and hope for his continued service in other capacities of the VATSIM Network. For now, Gary leaves very big shoes to fill. I have been asked by Gary and confirmed by VATSIM Regional Director Bryan Wollenberg to continue as an acting division director until a new director is appointed. I have agreed to act as such in this interim stage. Therefore all concerns addressing the VATUSA Division should be addressed to me at c.bryan(at)vatusa.net or vatusa2(at)vatusa.net.

Also be advised that Gary is no longer receiving e-mails address to vatusa1(at)vatusa.net as they are being directed to me now. If you have any personal e-mails or accolades you may want to send to Gary, please send them to g.millsaps(at)vatusa.net.

Sincerely,

Curley Bryant

Acting Director

VATSIM USA Division

Curley Bryant

VATSIM Pilot

Graeme Florance 906409
Posted
Posted

Gary,

Thanks for you commitment and dedication to our hobby. All the best !!!!

Graeme Florance