You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

SIDS in departure list etc

Colm Fitzgerald 1037650

Colm Fitzgerald 1037650
Posted
Posted

Strange problem, seems to have come from no-where.

Basically If I select a SID on the departure list, it either does not show on the list (remains blank) or shows a different one on the list. It does insert it in the flightplan correctly though.

Same goes for STARs. very wierd. Have reinstalled euroscope, no change. Dont think its the sector/ese files either, as I control in a few countries and is same throughout all of them!

David Saunders 818672
Posted
Posted

do you have a link to the sct and ese file so we can at least download and have a look

non-discript self importance signature

Wills Damasio 810202
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Sometimes it also happens with me. The workaround I found is to insert at the beginin of the route the the first waypoint of the airways or the last waypoint of SID, for instance:

A flight from SBFL to SBCT can be through W48, most times the pilot use only W48 as route. In order to use SID I change the route to AGURI W48 ALVOX, where AGURI is the last waypoint of a SID called DONI with transitio AGURI and also the entry waypoint to the airway W48.

If you wanna test that you can download the sector and ese file from www.euroscope-tropadeelite.com.br. (BTW, anyone is invited to visit the site and the ForumTE which was developed around Euroscope).

Regards,

Wills

Wills Damasio

EUROSCOPE TROPA DE ELITE

http://www.euroscope-tropadeelite.com.br

"E agora o bicho vai pegar!

Tropa de Elite

Osso duro de roer

Pega um pega geral

Também vai Controlar você..."

(Original de Tihuana)

James O Grady 904153
Posted
Posted

Colm I think the problem may be the ESE file. When VATeir released the 0905 sector file, the ESE file wasn't updated initially. I'd suggest downloading that again and overwriting your current one, and because the waypoints changed in the sector file and not in the ESE file, that would probably explain why the SIDs and STARs weren't showing up.