You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Beechcraft King Air 300

Stephen Johnson 1081725

Stephen Johnson 1081725
Posted
Posted

I have downloaded the free aircraft addon from alliedfsgroup.com for the Beechcraft King Air 300 and I must say that they have done a fine job. The king air 350 which comes with FSX has very basic simulation. This addon even simulates the pneumatic pressure system for the cabin pressure and the full start up\run up procedures can be simulated. For anybody interested, I am running this on FSX with Vista 64 (There is a patch for FSX). Now I have the aircraft, what I am missing is the POH. The pre flight planification is just as important to me as the actual flight. I have attempted to purchase the POH from eflightmanuals.com, but they are stating that the buyer must reside in the United States. Can anybody tell me where I could obtain the POH for the King Air 300?

Ivan Kovacevic 920456
Posted
Posted

Stephen, I was looking for a Beech 200 handbook some time ago and came across a company that makes flight manuals and sells them worldwide (paper, not on CD or similar). I was actually browsing through ebay when I found it (google hepled).

So, the best place to start would be Ebay. There are a lot of good manuals there, in fair condition for a really good price.

Jonas Eberle
Posted
Posted

I ask myself why this is in the Europe forums - the forums are so cluttered already, it would be nice if this could be moved to the appropriate section.

Sorry I cannot comment on the B300