You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope next

Mark Wolpert

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Is there somewhere where we can go to get a look at the features of the next update of Euroscope?

What is the expected release date?

Mark.

847924.png

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

ok thanks I will check that out.

Do you happen to know if there is progamming in place or planned that will allow you to set up multiple instances of Euroscope by remembering your favourite setup rather than having you to open new instances, connecting, resizing, etc. each time you startup.

Mark.

847924.png

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Cool, thanks.

847924.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

About the date. Originally we planned this spring, but it is over. Unfortunately lately I found too many things at home and I have far less time on programming than it should be. And while I am in this position the beta testers are really fresh. Because of that the amount bogs they discovered are more than I can fix. But do not give it up. We have more or less fixed what features will be in the next release. Only one of them is not yet implemented. Then I only have to fix the issues.

I hope to find time enough in the summertime and start the Autumn with a fresh public release.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Gergely,

thanks for the frank feedback on the release date. I look forward to it whenever you find the time to complete the programming. In the meantime enjoy your summer!

Mark.

847924.png