You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

schiphol - gates / airlines

Miguel Oliveira 814823

Miguel Oliveira 814823
Posted
Posted

Hi

I would like to know where can I find a chart or a docomeent which says where are the aircrafts parked at schiphol airport. For example: gate B 9 - air france, gate B 11 - lufthansa, and so on.

It is urgent so if someone could find that, I would appreciate. Thanks

harpsi

Marcel Ritzema
Posted
Posted

Hi Miguel,

Hi

I would like to know where can I find a chart or a docomeent which says where are the aircrafts parked at schiphol airport. For example: gate B 9 - air france, gate B 11 - lufthansa, and so on.

It is urgent so if someone could find that, I would appreciate. Thanks

harpsi

There are no fixed gate positions are Schiphol as such. There are some rough guidelines but nothing specific.

B-appron -> KLM prop/F70, other prop commutters

B-pier -> Air France / Lufthansa / KLM (schengen countries only)

C-pier -> KLM / Transavia (schengen countries only)

D-pier -> UK-airlines /KLM / Transavia

E-pier -> KLM/NW, intercontinental stuff , Cathay Pacific for example

F-pier -> KLM B747's, intercontintal stuff, China Airlines for example

G-pier -> Martinair, intercontinal stuff

S-appron -> Freight, Martinair, DAS

R-appron -> Freight, KLM, MAS, , JAL, SIA etc

Again this is very rough guideline, more then enough expections.

Regards,

19.png

Miguel Oliveira 814823
Posted
Posted
There are no fixed gate positions are Schiphol as such. There are some rough guidelines but nothing specific.

B-appron -> KLM prop/F70, other prop commutters

B-pier -> Air France / Lufthansa / KLM (schengen countries only)

C-pier -> KLM / Transavia (schengen countries only)

D-pier -> UK-airlines /KLM / Transavia

E-pier -> KLM/NW, intercontinental stuff , Cathay Pacific for example

F-pier -> KLM B747's, intercontintal stuff, China Airlines for example

G-pier -> Martinair, intercontinal stuff

S-appron -> Freight, Martinair, DAS

R-appron -> Freight, KLM, MAS, , JAL, SIA etc

Well, I don´t go to holland since februrary 2004, but at that time, B pier was like this:

B 9 - air france, B 11 - lufthansa, B 13 - lufthansa and austrian, B 15 - austrian, alitalia, B 17 - SAS, alitalia, maybe croatia airlines, B 19 - sas, alitalia and i don´t remember more, B 10 and B 12 - iberia and sometimes finnair at B 10, B 14 - air portugal, B 18 - air portugal, finnair, transavia

Well, that´s what i saw. Is this exactly like thos nowadays?

Also D 4, D 8, D 10, D 12, D 14, D 16 and D 18 has some particularities! This is what I would like to know if it is possible. Maybe things have changed since air france now takes part of KLM and other things.

harpsi

• 7 months later...
Jan Naslund
Posted
Posted

Hi Miguel,

I suggest you go to http://www.schiphol.nl and once there select English (unless you speak Dutch, French, German or Chinese of course) then click on Search flight.

Select Departure times and enter an hour you want to look at and then click on Search.

Then you will see a list of flights on the screen. click on the text Details on the right side to see the departure gate for each flight.

I know it is a bit comebersome to do but if you spend 30 minutes on it you should be able to get a reasonably good picture of which gates are used for which airlines/aircraft and types of flights.

Best Regards / Jan

Sean Reedman
Posted
Posted

I flew into Amsterdam with easyjet in February 2006 and we arrived at/departed from the Hotel pier as did BMI baby so it appears low cost have been shunted that end - BA are Delta piers - KLM were every where!!!

As stated look at the website - it gives departure stands /piers.

Sean Reedman

Mark Jansen
Posted
Posted

In November 2005, the H-pier was opened at Schiphol airport. It is used for low cost airlines like easyJet, BMI Baby, Jet2, Sky Europe, Wizzair, etc. The H-pier does not have jetways (aviobridges). According to the airlines this saves time in the turn-around process.

Mark Jansen

Director Dutch VACC

http://www.dutchvacc.nl