You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Flightplan will download, but won't load in sim.

Derek Hui 948314

Derek Hui 948314
Posted
Posted

I only seem to have this problem for a few routes.

Such as KSFO - RJAA, VHHH - KSFO, and EGLL - KLAX. So anyways, the problem is I'll select a route from vRoute, and export it in FS9 format, and when I load it from the Flightplanner in the sim, it doesn't load. Like, it won't load a departure airport or arrival airport as it usually would. I've searched the forums, and the vRoute FAQ, and I couldn't find an answer to this.

If any more clarification is needed, please ask!

-Thanks.

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Derek,

would you be able to zip the downloaded file and email me at [email protected]?

I'd like to check if you are getting a proper file first...

MIchal

vroute.net founder

• 3 weeks later...
Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted

I too have been having this problem. Mine are more localised routes such as KEDW-PHNL and KDOV-KEDW

955672.png

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

@Derek: It appears that the file you sent me was formally correct.

It is possible that your current configuration is set to use a "fresh" AIRAC cycle and your Flight Simulator does not recognize those waypoints. If you observe that certain routes work and others don't, this is most likely the reason.

The only solution is to roll back to an older AIRAC cycle (if you intend to use Flight Simulator export). To do so, go to Route page and click on "change" link on top of the screen next to AIRAC cycle number.

Michal

vroute.net founder