You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Am I Doing Something Wrong Here?

Jonathan Derrick 1096780

Jonathan Derrick 1096780
Posted
Posted

I joined the South East RTS over 2 months ago and i haven't recived a mentor session. I have set avaliabilty all the time but nobody has accepted

Also, i can't gain acces to post in the Vatsim Uk Forums i have registred and validated any ideas?

Grateful for Replies

jonathan

Anthony Lawrence
Posted
Posted

Jonathan,

As per the information provided to you when you registered, your account also requires admin approval (which was done early this afternoon). This is to prevent the spam bots from creating accounts (as they have successfully been doing).

In regards to mentoring, be patient! I noticed that you joined SERTS on 17th June and you have plenty of availability in however you have not requested any mentoring sessions. In order for someone to pick up your session you need to have mentoring requests in the system (also found on the session management page, right next to the place where you add availability). Reading the text at the top of the session management page does explain this for you.

Regards,

A...

Phillip Speer
Posted
Posted

I have spoken with Jonathon and this has now been sorted.

Phillip

VATSIM UK Divisional Instructor

Jonathan Derrick 1096780
Posted
Posted

Thanks or the replies all ben sorted now thanks Phillip