You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Mimo monitors. Anyone tried?

Elias Stassinos

Elias Stassinos
Posted
Posted

Just found out about these...

http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/mimo-740

I consider getting one, not just for fs but for an easy second laptop monitor.. Regarding FS i want to put the FMC there using the touchscreen would be very nice if it works with FS..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings

image.png

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

That looks very cool ... and with the 90 degree pivot, it would be perfect for an FMC. Let us know if you try it out.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Harold Rutila 974112
Posted
Posted

I want that. Good for VSCS for VRC too!

• 5 months later...
Nick Williamson
Posted
Posted

Mine will be in on the 19th!! I initially found these monitors by accident about eight months ago, and they had strangely just been released. Problem was, is that they were back ordered by about two months, so I went looking on ebay, and found a guy in the UK who had some for sale. 20 bucks more expensive, but I could have had it a lot sooner. So I cancelled my order with Mimo, and bought it through that guy, only to find that my paypal was screwy, and he wouldn't send it to me. So I cancelled the order through him, went back to Mimo and they told me that they're backordered indefinitely because they didn't know when they were going to get more parts to start [Mod - Happy Thoughts]embly again. So after the wait (3 months) they slowly started rolling em' off the line again, however, I didn't have that money set aside anymore. But as an early tax return gift to myself this year, I decided to go ahead and splurge on the newer 720S model. It looks very cool, and I too am adding it to be used exclusively for an FMC. I'll keep you posted.

AAL100

Nick Williamson

Dallas/Ft. Worth HM

ng_driver.jpg

scapilot.gif