You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Atlanta After-Hours

Terry Kocher 919807

Terry Kocher 919807
Posted
Posted

Atlanta After-Hours

Just thought I'd spread the word...ZTL will be staffing up for 26 hours non-stop starting tonight and ending Saturday afternoon. The event never got posted on the front page of the VATUSA or VATSIM sites, I just dont want to be doing my shift at 4am with no traffic at all.

pilot.gif

3712.png

Jim Allan
Posted
Posted

Funny, I'm doing the same thing here in Halifax too! 'Cept I don't think I'll make it till the afternoon, heehee!

Cheers

Jim, CYHZ TWR/TML

atc1o.png

If you don't know the answer...at least make it sound convincing

Josh Hjemvick 811983
Posted
Posted

Jim,

Ive noticed Halifax being up very frequently as of late. Either that, or I just havent noticed you guys being open. I will certainly have to make a trek up that way before I cross the pond again later this weekend. As far as ZTL, good deal gentlemen, keep it up.

CMEL.CSEL.IA.AGI.CFI.CFII.MEI.CRJ2.FO.Furloughed

Part of the Acey 80

811983.png

Jim Allan
Posted
Posted

Hey np, the more flts the better! On a sort of different note: if any pilots drift up to CZQM/QX sectors, and they have a particular airport they wish to land at (or take off from) have them get hold of me eather by pm on this forum or chat on fs/asrc and I'll be happy to man a twr. As it happens, I'm the sector's designated roamer untill further notice (long story-don't ask)

Cheers,

Jim

atc1o.png

If you don't know the answer...at least make it sound convincing