You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I got 2 problems maybe someone can help me

Fabian Hamans 966654

Fabian Hamans 966654
Posted
Posted

Problem 1

I cant open any server in the control panel when i open it from FSX, i cant see a network

When i do the same thing open the control panel via start fsfdt, FSinn ui i will be able to see networks like vatsim.

What can i do to it so i can see networks from FSinn via FSX

The installetion is fresh.

Just have instalt fsx and sp1 for it and have FSinn / Fscopilot 1.3/1.7

Problem 2

When i connect to a server of vatsim and stand on the runway, ramp or gate a second airplane will be on the same place white me.

As i tolt i have just instalt yesterday FSX and til now no payware of something like that instalt.

When i will fly the airbus a little plane are on the same spot

When i fly a smaller airplane a big plane wil follow me on the exact same spot.

Can some one tell me of problem 1 and 2 the same problem together of are it to problems.

Please help me

Alex Bailey 969331
Posted
Posted

Hello Fabian,

Please read the information at the following link as well as other posts made in the FSInn forum. The issues you describe are very common and you will find solutions to solve your problem.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=20466

Alex Bailey

ZMA I-1

Fabian Hamans 966654
Posted
Posted

I read the post you send me.

This post i read before i instald fsinn and fscopilot, but the problems are differend from what there say.

I have a clean install of fsx and a clean install of fsinn and fscopilot.

I set the 3 programs of the install (fsinn/fscopilor)to run as administrator, but nothinf change for this moment

I follow all steps in the post you send me

Fabian Hamans

Fabian Hamans 966654
Posted
Posted

When i stand still about 0:15 Hours the second aircraft will be disapers in to nothing.

The second name of that airplane (i fly a321 and the second aircraft will be a aircreation pr boeing) disapers also.

But i do nothing than just look for a solution, when i click fsx the plain will not see anymore

(problem 1 iseu)