You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vRoute Premium

Randy Tyndall 1087023

Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Michal,

I first downloaded just the free version of vRoute.info at first back in August, but over the weekend I decided to purchase the upgrade to premium. When I went to the vroute site and tried to download it, I got an e-mail that said "vroute" had already found a version on my system and to click the link within the e-mail. When I do it goes back to the vroute site (same download page). Click the premium download and I get the same e-mail over and over...I'm stuck in a neverending loop it seems. Do I need to delete the vroute.info files and then go to the premium download link?

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training

Richard Gerrish
Posted
Posted

If i remember correctly thats how i ended up getting out of the loop

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted

Send a message to Michal Rok.

I had the same issue, and he was able to sort it out in no time.

Regards,

CXA001-1.jpgspacer.png

VATSIM: P1|C3

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Randy,

I'm confused with your description a little bit, to be honest. I'm actually lost where you say you got the email and a request to follow the link - which got you to vroute website (?). The link, if properly copied to your web browser, should cause your vroute to proceed to the next step (because it would recognize the already existing account and link your new installation to this account). The only case I can imagine if clicking the link opens vroute website is if your email client stripped some important parts of the link. If thats the case, please copy & paste the entire link manually to your web browser.

regards,

Michal

vroute.net founder

• 1 month later...
Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

It worked Michal. Took me awhile to try again, but I did and...voila...vRoute Premium is awsome.

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training