You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Delta Virtual Airlines Changing of the Events Guard

David Schaum 870453

David Schaum 870453
Posted
Posted

It's been over two years that I have served as Events Director at DVA. During that time, we have had at least one VATSIM event per week with the exception of three. I've had the pleasure, and opportunity to meet many individuals from other VAs, as well as, many of you from the various ARTCCs while planning and executing these events. It's been a great run, however, I feel that if I don't step aside and allow others to participate, the airline won't be a place for all to enjoy.

So with that said, I'm stepping down. Our newly appointed Events Director is Andrew Dalrymple. Effective immediately, all communication at the e-mail address [email protected] will be from him or to him. Andrew is an excellent pilot who will place his on stamp on this great airline quickly. I'll be supporting him in the background during the transition, but believe he needs no help from me.

I fly with only one VA. I'll continue to do so, and will be around for a long time to come, so I look forward to catching up with everyone online.

Thanks to all the individuals who over the past two years, have made my events the best ever!

Sincerely,

David Schaum

DAL1190

David Schaum

DAL1190

Delta Virtual Airlines

Vice President of Events

Lance Williams
Posted
Posted

Just stay awake during those flights.

Thank you,

Lance W.

ndbair_logo_150.png

Hundreds of Real-World Airlines and Routes for you to fly at www.ndbair.com

5000seconds.jpg

David Schaum 870453
Posted
Posted

ROFL

No kidding, I think our next event is LAX to ATL. I hope the inflight movie is a good one.

D.

David Schaum

DAL1190

Delta Virtual Airlines

Vice President of Events