You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Need help with .ESE file

Nenad Grubanovic 1002068

Nenad Grubanovic 1002068
Posted
Posted

Hello to all!

I'm making a .ESE file for SCGvACC and I have problem with two things...

Firstly, I made CTR (tower) and TMA sectors and that works fine. I have that sectors active and have borders to next controller, but only to higher position.

For example, I have LYBE_TWR(BGT), LYBE_APP(BGA) and LYBA_CTR(BGC) in this case. When I connect as BGA in simulator with BGT and BGC set as online, I see border to BGC, but not to BGT.

BGT is within BGA and BGA is within BGC. They are only separated via vertical component.

I manage to establish that "lower" border in some settings, but it was reversed. It shows BGT-BGA separation line when BGT is off and vice versa.

Current settings are:

SECTOR:BGT:0:3000

OWNER:BGT:BGA:BGC

BORDER:LYBE_TWR

DEPAPT:LYBE

ARRAPT:LYBE

SECTOR:BGA:0:14500

OWNER:BGA:BGC

BORDER:LYBE_APP

DEPAPT:LYBE

ARRAPT:LYBE

SECTOR:BGC:0:66000

OWNER:BGC

BORDER:LDZO-LYBA:LIBB-LYBA:LAAA-LYBA:LWSS-LYBA:LBSR-LYBA:LRBB-LYBA:LHCC-LYBA

DEPAPT:LYBE:LYNI:LYPG:LYTV

ARRAPT:LYBE:LYNI:LYPG:LYTV

And second thing is about METAR list...

I would like to have METAR list automaticly populated for active airports on relevant sector. How to manage that? I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned active airport(s) for all positions and it works, looking on dep/arr list but I always have to type F2+ICAO.

Thank's in advance

Nenad

EDIT: I manage to establish handoff border to lower sector and only second question is now active

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Nenad,

I know everyone just hates when I am telling similar things, but the next release will have an option to show the METARs automatically for every active airport.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Nenad Grubanovic 1002068
Posted
Posted

Thak You Gergely for reply.

I searched all ES subforum but didn't see that info.