You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Snapshot Registration Assistance Pls!

Ryan Renz

Ryan Renz
Posted
Posted

Hello I have recently DL'ed SS for easier Shots as recomended on this forum however it requires a registration to be fully funct and continueous use, but I cannot seem to get it reg. all the web links ect go to non displayed pages.

Does any one have this and registered it or a simillar product that works really well.

Thank you!

In My (virtual) Hangar:

C172 :: C-FXMY

M20M :: C-GRYR

Baron 58 :: C-TVUY

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

I use ScreenGrab. Once u set a key it will take a screen shot from whatever app u r using as long as it is running in the b/g. My version is free and I am sure it is still free. I set it to capture at BMP and resize/crop using Gimp another free tool which lets me fly under the 500k limit in the SS forums. You can set SG to automatically number files in a specified folder so that you can press the key combo and just keep flying just keep flying, just keep flying flying..flying... and tool creates the screenshot for u in that folder...If u do use the tool, I would recommend setting it to full screen capture...u can edit it later using ur tool of choice, mspaint also works pretty well

Blue Skies

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

Ryan Renz
Posted
Posted

Thats awsome since this is the only responce I have recieved I will use this product thank you for getting back to me!

In My (virtual) Hangar:

C172 :: C-FXMY

M20M :: C-GRYR

Baron 58 :: C-TVUY