You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Ugly Online Traffic

Ramadan Ahmed 1129914

Ramadan Ahmed 1129914
Posted
Posted

How do you improve the looks of the aicrafts around you in Squawkbox because they look ugly half sunken sometimes afloat ?

Cant it be like the quality level of AI AIRCRAFT ?

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

This forum is for XSquawkbox, which is the front end client for XPlane, not FS2004 or FSX. If your qn is based on Squawkbox, the client for the MSFS, please post in that forum.

If it's indeed XSB, then just be aware that the software uses planes from your current installed acft so it will only use them to display other acft nearby.

Cheers!!

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

Ramadan Ahmed 1129914
Posted
Posted

I use squawkbox for FS2004 but should i than update the list of aircrafts or install new program that deals with this ?

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted
I use squawkbox for FS2004 but should i than update the list of aircrafts or install new program that deals with this ?

No need to double post, Mark. Your original question has already been answered in this thread.

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Ramadan Ahmed 1129914
Posted
Posted

i have just realized that the forum is not on this site but on the squawkbox site thanks for your support i have seen the double posts thought that they are 2 different

THANKS