EGFF BCN1A SID Issue

Hi All

I hope I can explain this issue correctly. Just lately I have noticed a number of flightplans being totally messed up, for example an IFR filed flight plan to Glasgow on a BCN1A SID, when first looked at seems to be ok, until one tags the aircraft.

At this point the flightplan drawn will show take off towards BCN then on reaching BCN the track will go south to as far as TINAN or even BHD, then back up to BCN and onwards correctly. I have tried editing the flightplans in the flightplan editing dialogue screen but still the problem will persist. With all the individual waypoints being shown down to BHD and back.

It seems to me that when pilots get the flightplan from simSRD or vroute, it looks correct perhaps there is something wrong with the airway data that is being picked up. I should post a screen shot the next time I get one of these anomolies. They are happening on a regular basis.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks

When i get soome traffic tonight on the BCN1A i will take a screen shot and we shall see whats happening.

ES3

FS navigator is updated

Havent looked atthe the SID declaration will do that later.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks