You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

A new Target Generator is coming!

Samuel Mason

Samuel Mason
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 9/2/2020 at 12:20 AM, Dhruv Kalra said:

I know several training staffs that would be eternally grateful if you considered this!

Well you will be glad to know that I've located the drive that the software is stored on! The good news (as told to me by data recovery team) that the files are recoverable.

I will look into get the drive restored. It costs quite a bit of money but I will get it done in a couple of months. 

I'm glad to see there is still interest in this software even after almost a decade. I've also started to resume work on some other promising VATSIM related software. Hopefully it all stays on track as I hope it will augment the VATSIM experience.

Edited by Samuel Mason

• 5 months later...
Samuel Mason
Posted
Posted (edited)

So, for those interested. I have started writing a newer "Lite" version of the sweatbox trainer since I was not able to recover my old files. I have been working a bit "independent" this time around in case things fall through.. However, I have had more "back up" sequences implemented since my last hardware failure. I have been testing out the software on my own custom Server + ASDE-X Client + Pilot Client (Software is just used for testing purposes only). It’s all written in C++ and is highly scalable. Below are a couple of photos.

Test2.png

Test.png

Edited by Samuel Mason
  • Like 1