Yes at takeoff it worked for me,but my question was about landing and runway vacated it stays at Charlie and not returns to stand by?

There is no *practical* way for vPilot to know when you have vacated the runway, so this isn't going to happen. (There are ways to make it work, but they involve MUCH more work than it's worth.)

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, am getting stuttering with other aircraft, similar to that when connected with SB4.

I do still have SB4 installed on both FS and Sec. PC. Maybe a conflict with the two clients?

Otherwise great client!

I have both still installed and do not have this issue.

Perhaps try minimizing the Maximum amount of aircraft to display in the General Settings?

If you install vPilot on your FS PC, do you have the same problem?

Some other pilots have reported the same issue when vPilot is network, but works fine locally.

This may help Ross pin point the issue.

Regards,

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2|C3

I have both still installed and do not have this issue.

Perhaps try minimizing the Maximum amount of aircraft to display in the General Settings?

If you install vPilot on your FS PC, do you have the same problem?

Some other pilots have reported the same issue when vPilot is network, but works fine locally.

This may help Ross pin point the issue.

Regards,

I just installed it on the FS PC and had no stuttering when running locally. It kind a looks like a network communication issue...

What do you have in your simconnect.cfg file? I'd like to compare.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Todd.

CXA557-2.jpg

VATSIM: P1

Matt, can you try setting DisableNagle to 1? That could very well be the issue, because if the Nagle algorithm is enabled, the network driver will buffer small network packets and send them as one single larger packet, and this can introduce latency.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Not sure if it is relevant, but at one point I had this issue (also running vPilot on a secondary PC) and I had antialiasing checked in FSX. Unchecking resolved the issue for me.

I hope this is not required. Any of us using dx10 with Steve's Fixer program have to have AA checked on inside FSX.

Eric

[simConnect]

level=verbose

console=0

;RedirectStdOutToConsole=1

;OutputDebugString=1

;file=c:\simconnect%03u.log

;file_next_index=0

;file_max_index=9

Okay comment out your first line like this:

;level=verbose

And give it a try.

Cheers,

Todd.

CXA557-2.jpg

VATSIM: P1

I have the same issue. The sim itself is normally smooth but the multiplayer aircraft are stuttering when in motion. Previous setup was FSInn on networked setup. All else works perfectly...voice, switching radios, model matching, PTT, etc.

847924.png

Tested also i P3D v.2.2, same stutter on Vatsim traffic when using client on remote pc, smooth as silk when using client on Sim pc...

Btw, one question, what simconnect port are client using exactly?

Brgds

Stein-Ove Rud

I am glad to hear this. Can we have some more details about the set up of the networked users which are not experiencing stutters ? I'd be interested not only in Vpilot set up but also on the rest of the FSX related software.

Thanks and I hope you' ll find a fix also for those who are having this issue.

Regards

34.png