Euroscope V3.2 FSD Server Licence

When I start the FSD server application I get a popup box asking for me to locate the initial licence file. What should I do? If I press cancel it says the licence signature is invalid and asks if I should delete it. If I say yes it leads me to the main FSD server window (as depicted in the Wiki, but with the licence boxes at the top stating that there is no valid licence), and if I say no it says the licence content is invalid and I am given the same yes/no deletion box with the same result as saying 'yes' to the first dialog box, no matter if I have said yes or no.

I have tried disabling all anti-virus program's, and firewalls as well as running as Admin with no effect.

I am running:

Windows 7 64bit

UAC disabled

Sam

VATSIM UK S2 Rated (Essex RTS)

Sam%20White.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear VATSIM forum.

Could someone please advise what is a "FSD Server", and what benefits does it bring (i.e do I need to activate it, open it, etc) ?

Non-techy controller

Many thanks.

Keith Watt

Keith Watt.

ATC Controller

Northern Region.

• 2 weeks later...

Open the file in Notepad, then click "File"->"Save As...", change the file type from "Text Docomeent .txt" to "All Files" in the drop down below the "File Name" box, then enter "PublicVatsimLicence.lic" as the file name before clicking "Save" and it will be saved as a ".lic" file.

VATSIM UK S2 Rated (Essex RTS)

Sam%20White.jpg

• 1 year later...
Hi everyone.

Now it says that the public licence has expired. I pressed No when it asked me to delete it, but the other person could not connect to my FSD server. It was working fine when the licence was still valid.

What can I do? Is it possible to get another free licence? How could I purchase one?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue. I've tried to download the licence file several times now, but it keeps telling that the licence is expired. I think that this licence isn't valid anymore due to the New Year, is someone able to make a new one?

ACCBE2-Training Director

• 1 year later...
It seems that all of us in the beta team had an old licence downloaded somewhere back in time.

You can download a fresh one from http://www.euroscope.hu/license/PublicVatsimLicence.txt. Save as PublicVatsimLicence.lic, and load at server startup. The rest should work then.

I have attempted to use this link yet when saving and changing to .lic FSD Still shows as InvalidLicence Signature

Denver Training Administrator

Matthew James Campbell