vPilot open beta for network stuttering fix available

What's your thoughts on this ?

I don't see how it could be related, but who knows ... FSX is a finicky beast.

I would suggest you keep trying and if it keeps happening, try running an older version (if you can handle the stuttering movement) and see if it happens with an older version.

Ross,

just to let you know that today I replicated "offline" my yesterday's flight keeping an eye on the VAS usage (I usually don't have any VAS monitoring enabled). During the entire flight my VAS was around 1.1 Gb, but when I arrived close to LGTS it sank to a poor 200 Mb, so my conclusion is my yesterday's OOM is not related to the proxy running.

Ciao

34.png

Ross,

sorry to be back again..

I have to report an issue I had with vPilot this evening: halfway through a flight I completely lost all my TX/RX capabilities as well as my ATC connections.....all of a sudden the left hand side of the vPilot control panel showed no more ATC online (even if they were on line) and I could not PTT anymore ( I have configured the PTT through the proxy) or listen to ATC voice. I disconnected vPilot from VATSIM network and tried to shut down and restart the proxy, then I reconnected vPilot and ATC were again displayed on the vPilot control panel, but still it was impossible to transmit. I had no other choice than disconnect again and complete my flight offline.

Any idea what might have caused this ?

Thanks

Ciao

34.png

Hey Ross,

Can I suggest an option to turn off the ModelMatching error sound? No offence but it's doing my nut in!

Thanks,

Theo.

bavcaptain.PNG

RAM: 8GB

CPU: Intel i7-3630QM @ 2.40GHz

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Motherboard : Samsung NP350V5C-A06UK

Queens Park Rangers FC - Loftus Road - London

1215409.jpg