VPILOT INVALID PROTOCOL REVISION

Algin Rock 1344518

• Board of Governors

Please post a screen shot of the error message, and please post the URL of the location you downloaded vPilot from.

Also, in the future, you might get better visibility/response if you post questions related to vPilot in the vPilot forum: viewforum.php?f=132

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Could you enable network taffic logging and then send me the resulting log file? If you start vPilot using the "vPilot (Debug)" shortcut that it creates in your programs list, then it'll have network traffic logging turned on automatically.

After you run it and get the error, then exit vPilot and find the network traffic log. It'll be in your "My Docomeents\vPilot Files" folder, named something like this:

NetworkTraffic-20151228131127.log

The date and time stamp will be different for you, obviously.

Send that file to the email address I sent you via private message (so that the spam bots won't pick it up here in the thread.)

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Ok got it .. and now how do i see/where do i see your PM

Click on your user name at the top right and you'll get a small window that opens up. Across the top of that popup will be a sentence that says "you have 1 message" or something like that. Click on that sentence.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC