You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

The ATP Experience, Saturday, August 5th, 5pm EDT

Joe Caban 844086

Joe Caban 844086
Posted
Posted
Not addressing anymore nonsense.

if you aren't talking about the post i have nothing to say to you...

Regards,

JX

Jay Hsu 926068
Posted
Posted
Behave children.

can people mind their business and leave me alone?

This is our business. When you bring it to these forums it becomes public. If you want it to remain your business and if you want people to leave you alone, then take your conversation with Scott to e-mails or MSN etc. Personal matters and personal attacks are best left out and individual posts deleted altogether.

Understand this Joe, I have nothing against you or your VA, but I really am surprised at the lack of maturity displayed throughout this entire thread. And you repeating posts over and over is a bit annoying.

Jay Hsu

ZME ARTCC

VATPRC Resource Manager

http://www.vatprc.net

Joe Caban 844086
Posted
Posted

I could care less who I annoy. My point Jay is I didn't ask for Scott or Nick to make any foolish comments. Had they made comments that remotely had something to do with the post that would be fine but they didn't. Everytime I post, the same few people want to come in a say something the I consider nonsense. Calling me names because I am doing my job is nonsense. Not allowing me to respond to someones reply without being judged is nonsense. Always having negative things to say in every post i make is nonsense.

Me saying 'mind thier business' is directed to those idiots out there who have no interest in ATPX yet look at the posts everytime so they can make a direspectful remark when they see my name. Get a life.

Furthermore, don't think I am not going to respond to any disrespectful comment... and don't get your panties in a bunch and say I'm immature for telling it like it is. Bottom line, Scott was baseless and Nick was out of line. Nick said it was a joke and apologized and that was that.

Scott should have made a new topic and called it Joe is annoying. Then I would be happy.

Regards,

JX

Craig Moulton
Posted
Posted

The image of your new airline, despite its professional look is really taking a hit due to you and your attitude. You might want to think about that before taking out your frustrations on the forums.

I was impressed with the initial presentation. However, since then I get a sour taste in my mouth.

Just something to think about. Like a duck, let the water roll off your back.

Fly Safe! Have Fun!

Craig Moulton

810358.png

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Joe, I think your best course of action here is to follow your own claim (the one you self-quoted a few times) and not address any more nonsense. The hole just gets deeper from here.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Francis Ko 963228
Posted
Posted

Everyone click here to calm your nerves!

(and dont leave after Triangle man kills Particle Man )

I dare say that these days you can't find good airfare.

The only reason to put me in despair.

Josh Rosard 879188
Posted
Posted

Hurray for They Might Be Giants!

Josh Rosard

ZDV

PPL ASEL

Francis Ko 963228
Posted
Posted

He's got a clock with a minute hand

a millennium hand

and an Eon hand

when they meet it's happy land

a powerful man

universe man...

I dare say that these days you can't find good airfare.

The only reason to put me in despair.

James Brickell 852953
Posted
Posted

The sun is a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts] of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnance, where hydrogen is made into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees!

Terry Kocher 919807
Posted
Posted

Wow could this thread not get more off topic, remember to join us in the southeast this coming Saturday for the ATPX Flight Night event. I look forward to seeing you all there!

pilot.gif

3712.png

Craig Merriman 834118
Posted
Posted
The sun is a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts] of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnance, where hydrogen is made into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees!

And according to these guys.....

"The Sun is a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts] of fiery stone, a little larger than Greece." -- Anaxagoras 434 BC

"To the best of our knowledge, our Sun is the only star proven to grow vegetables." -- Philip Scherrer 1973

Craig Merriman

VATSIM North America Region RCRP Member

Flagman - NEMA - NorthEastern Midget [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ociation

The Winged Warriors!

Joe Caban 844086
Posted
Posted

"To the best of our knowledge, our Sun is the only star proven to grow vegetables." -- Philip Scherrer 1973

never thought about that...

Regards,

JX

Dave Paige 925700
Posted
Posted

Some people like the idea of virtual airlines some don't. If you enjoy flight simming enough to be on this forum why not consider joining a VA? Your going to fly anyway, presumably. Why not join a group with similar interests and form a community. I've tried several VAs since I discovered them and I've enjoyed them all. But, Joe is right they're all mostly the same. I think Joe's idea is unique and, by far, the closest thing to what I was looking for in VA operations. I think he, and the rest of the staff have done a great job putting this together. I don't even see the point of critizizing it at all. What does it get you? As Evan said, of course everyone involved know it's virtual. But, the enjoyment we get out of it is the attempt to make operations as real as possible. If that's not your thing, fine. My suggestion is that we at The ATP Experience just ingnore those who have nothing constructive to say and enjoy what we all obviously love doing. I'll see you all on the ramp in ATL when I arrive from Dayton later today.

Dave Paige

PPL, ASEL, Instrument

925700.png

Matthew Edwards 900261
Posted
Posted

OK, Joe I'm not saying anything about ATPX, but, it seems to me that the replies you have made seem to be a little immature. Now, I don't know you, I've never met you, this is my opinion. That being said, I am CEO of my own VA, I'm a HM for another, and I have plenty of time to do those two things as well as a full-time job. Going on there and stating that you put 40+ hours on the VA, more power to you man. But don't go around thinking your top-dog on VATUSA. Scott is a good friend of mine as well as Evan is. Their opinions are their own, but, I have to agree with Scott on one note. This ATPX seems to be a little bit of an obsession. Don't take this the wrong way, this is in no way a derogatory statement. If you can't let stuff roll off your shoulder man, find another hobby. This is the way the world works, people are always going to disagree with you, if you can't take it like a man, you're gonna have a really big problem later in life.

Matthew Edwards 900261
Posted
Posted

BTW Joe, I do like the way you have the ATPX site, don't let my previous reply send a bad message to you about me.

Thanks

Matt Edwards USC101

AirNet VA