You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

CAN ANYONE OFFER HELP?

stuart payne

stuart payne
Posted
Posted

Ok so before discuss my issue I have read up on the information that has been supplied by Justin and have updated all relevant items listed but still to no avail.

The problem I’m having is that as soon as I connect to xpilot it crashes when the CSL’s are added, these are folders in the CSL folder within resource within xpilot resource. If there’s no CSL I can connect without a issue but this means then that I can’t see any aircraft.

Before the beta update which I didn’t mean to update to ( I don’t really do beta testing as not tech savvy ) everything worked fine.

Any help would be extremely welcome as missed out on a stream today and have a group stream scheduled for tomorrow. Even if it means reverting I’d be happy to do.

I’m running x-plane 11.41

Kindest regards

Stuart

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Please upload the entire contents of your X-Plane log.txt file to https://pastebin.com and share the link with me here (be sure to capture the entire log file after the crash occurs).

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

stuart payne
Posted
Posted
Will do it now Justin thank you

stuart payne
Posted
Posted

stuart payne
Posted
Posted

Any help at all I would be extremely grateful

Kindest regards

Stuart

stuart payne
Posted
Posted

Any update on this @Justin Shannon

Sean McCormack
Posted
Posted

@stuart payne can you upload an image of the xpilot CSL settings from within X-Plane?

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

stuart payne
Posted
Posted

@Sean McCormack I had to delete xpilot and jump onto squawkbox so I could attend a group event on vatsim today however it was D:\xplane11\resources\plugins\xPilot\Resourses\csl or as close to that. That failed numerous time in terms of causing screen freeze and once I deleted the path it worked I then tried the default one that loads after a restart and that caused the same issue. I am sure it’s something I am doing incorrectly that’s causing the issue but I’ve honestly tried everything I can think of