Robert Simac

Any VA with no client required, Vatsim data only

Hi all,

Probably already asked and answered but just could not find it...

Is there any current virtual airline capable of feeding/updating its' statistics from Vatsim data alone, that is, without the need/requirement for dedicated 'acars'-like client at users' side?

Preferably, automated, so the airline queries vatsim stats and updates its' member flying hours and stats automagically for the flights from VA roster.

Thanks

Robert

2 hours ago, Robert Simac said:

Hi all,

Probably already asked and answered but just could not find it...

Is there any current virtual airline capable of feeding/updating its' statistics from Vatsim data alone, that is, without the need/requirement for dedicated 'acars'-like client at users' side?

Preferably, automated, so the airline queries vatsim stats and updates its' member flying hours and stats automagically for the flights from VA roster.

Thanks

Robert

So, Pilot Central is sort of a virtual airline. It gives you the ability to fly routes and airlines you want. Here is the link https://pilotcentral.org/home

Its super simple to log your flight. In flight plan comments you just type www.pilotcentral.org and it tracks you. No other client or acars software required! Not gonna lie, I wish other VAs would do something similar. Acars systems are neat and all, but my oh my does it make it so much more complicated for someone who wants a simple virtual airline experience.

Hope you can join!

• Thanks 1