You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Equipment Code

Daniel Mckee

Mateusz Zymla
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ken Stone said:

Ive been a licenced pilot in real life since 1992 and i had absoilutely no idea what meant Equipment (ICAO/FAA).

FYI, this won't makes you looking like a professional (considering your earlier behavior) and will speed up the answers from the others, as I could highly doubt if you actually spent a single minute in the air not knowing what a ATS FPL Item 10 is - it's completely vice versa. Andreas is on VATSIM for, I guess, 20 years or so, you couldn't ask for a more experienced user here, but no matter what respect and cultural behavior is not only req'd here by A1 Code of Conduct, but crucial in any human interactions. It's nice to see you apologized, and I hope you will stay up this way.

DC6 is a difficult gear, and I hope you will learn it before logging on the network.

Enjoy flying!

Edited by Mateusz Zymla
  • Like 1

Mateusz Zymla - 1131338

VATSIMer since 2009, IRL pilot rated.

• 4 weeks later...
Carl Stoyan
Posted
Posted (edited)

"'FYI, this won't makes you looking like a professional (considering your earlier behavior) and will speed up the answers from the others, as I could highly doubt if you actually spent a single minute in the air "

Well my friend, i got my licence in 1992 and flew 500 hours in a 172. I got my night rating and flew thw 182 retractable pitch prop for about 50 hours before i wenr back to the 172. I dont really care what you believe, but flying vfr and filing flight plans in canada that info wasnt asked in those terms and i never had to deal with it. 

And i never said or claimed to be a professional.

IMG_4193.jpeg

IMG_4189.jpeg

Edited by Ken Stone

• 3 months later...
Fred Kim
Posted
Posted

To make it really simple for people first starting out on Vatsim.

Go to Simbrief, generate your flight plan. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click Prefile under Vatsim network.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg