French vACC Reborn

Hi all,

It gives me great pleasure to announce the rebirth of the French vACC. With this comes a  new home for the French community located here: https://vatsim.fr/ The new website provides more stable server with newer architecture and hardware to support the vACC going forward, as well as a discord server for all members to join.

The new vACC Director is @Pierre Ferran. Pierre will be introducing his staff team shortly and with this we hope to see a burst of activity and new developments in the area.

Please join me in wishing Pierre and his team best of luck in their positions!

• Like 12
NICK MARINOV
Assistant to the Vice President
Europe, Middle East and Africa Region
Senior Network Supervisor
VATEUD Division Director (Acting)
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Thanks Nick! We've got some great things that we're planning to bring to the Network. It's my pleasure to announce the new staff of the French vACC:

• François-Xavier Obert as ATC Training Director, an experienced C1 who has been active in the community for years
  • Peter Pare as the Head of Digital Services, who has already brought us a great new website and associated discord server
  • Fabrice R. as the Head of Marketing, who is already fired up thinking about our next big event

This is only the start of the new structure, and we are actively looking for new members to join our staff, join us on discord for more information in the coming days.

I want to make one thing clear: everyone is welcome, please come join us, visit our website and join our discord. We're looking forward to meeting you!

Edited by Pierre Ferran
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2