You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Suggestions for map.vatsim.net by SimAware

Richard Asberg

Richard Asberg
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello @Maius Wong @Maius Wong 1088939 or anyone else working on the map.vatsim.net website.

I've used this map for quite some time now and have a couple of suggestions:

- would be nice if the options you choose from the toolbar on the left plus the map location and zoom level would be remembered between sessions
- would be nice if you had an option to display aircraft labels such as callsign etc on the map without having to hover with the mouse cursor over the aircraft
- would be nice if you were able to go back to the map without loosing all your settings after you checked the details of an aircraft you searched for
- would be nice if you could refresh the map without loosing all your settings

Any chance any of these could be implemented?

Edited by Richard Asberg
Added one more item to the list

Richard Åsberg

• Richard Asberg changed the title to Suggestions for map.vatsim.net by SimAware
  • 3 weeks later...
Richard Asberg
Posted
Posted

Since my last post above, I've seen how there's now a 'Back' button to get back to the map after checking out the details for a flight which is brilliant!

However, still issue seems to be there if you check the details of an airport. Once you've brought the details up, I don't see how you can close that information and get back to the normal map.

209394534_Greenshot2020-11-1517_20_56-.thumb.jpg.97b1c7076a7088ad798e1b175c6b627a.jpg

Richard Åsberg