P0 exam not showing in assigned exams

Pranshu Sabharwal

4 hours ago, Karol Kopcinski said:

I have the same issue.

Do you mean that you "somehow managed to submit my exam with no answers selected?"

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

1 hour ago, Rodrigo Huanqui said:

Please i want to pass the PO EXAM.

You will! The New Member Orientation Course is located at my.vatsim.net/learn/new-member-orientation-course and once you have completed the course you will be able to take the test.

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

4 hours ago, César Alberto Huanqui Valcarcel said:

Please i want to pass the PO EXAM.

You don't need to! Passing the exam only gives you the privilege to connect and you already have nearly 2000 hours connected as pilot! If you want to see the course for new members, go to my.vatsim.net/learn/new-member-orientation-course and I assure you that you already know all of that, and a whole lot more!

You are entitled to apply for the P1 (VATSIM PPL) rating. Go to my.vatsim.net/pilots/atos where you can see who is providing P1 courses.

Alistair Thomson

===

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

New pilot here.

CID 1469569

No exam showing for me either.

Edit. Nevermind, just realised my account was created before the requirement was put in place. See you all in the skies!

Edited by Josh Oram

• 2 months later...

New guy in the forums. I click on take my exam and it does not show up under 'Assigned exams.' My ID is 1650466 if you would please help me out. 

Also where can I find the PPL exam or course schedule.

Thank you! 

You need to go through the New Member Orientation Course then the exam will appear for you.

VATSIM.net>myVatsim>Learning Center>New Member Orientation Course

Alistair Thomson

===

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 16:09, Pranshu Sabharwal said:

image.png.9c0c1734441fb3a380ba08d612764352.pngimage.thumb.png.f53236200fa1f04a1d1fb3f905372ded.png

Ciao!

Mi sono iscritto a VATSIM oggi e stavo leggendo il corso di orientamento per nuovi membri. Dopo averlo letto, ho cliccato su questo pop-up per tentare l'esame P0 e mi ha reindirizzato alla pagina degli esami ma non c'erano esami assegnati.

Qualsiasi aiuto sarebbe molto apprezzato.

Grazie!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Board of Governors

We are aware that there are technical issues related to the New Member Orientation and Activation processes.  Tech has been made aware.  Known issues include:

• Page not loading (40x errors)
  • Exam not assigning
  • Exam assigning but not issuing any questions
  • Account not becoming active after exam successfully passed

Will advise in the related thread in the Announcements & Important Notices forum when a resolution has been implemented.

• Thanks 1

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• Board of Governors

The team believes they have found and fixed the issue.  The issue was caused by an incompatibility between our existing exam assignment process and some recent database upgrades.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations