You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Aircrafts skipping last point of the STAR

Magnus Eliassen 989183

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Rolf,

First, please confirm that you have GM405 and GM413 in your sectorfile? Use the .find command for that.

If they are in the correct position then open the FP dialog. There you can see the whole extracted route. Are the missing points there? Can you attach the FP dialog picture.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Rolf Arne Beck 979838
Posted
Posted

You were correct GM405 was missing from the .sct file and when I added it, ES tracked the route through both GM405 and GM413

But I'm still having some problems with a couple of the STARs.

7354.jpg

None of these STARs end at TOMRA in Euroscope, they end at GM396. I'w checked both the .ese and the .sct and both files have alle the waypoints the STAR require. But TOMRA is missing from the FSNavigator file. I don't know why, its still a valid waypoint as you can see on this chart. Is there any way to manually add TOMRA to the FSNavigator file?

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Rolf,

The FSNavigator database is not used for SID/STAR extraction. It is used only when an airway name is used in the FP or when two points are to be connected. When the first point of a STAR is found then all remaining points are used from the ESE file if the coordinates are found in the SCT.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

• 2 weeks later...
Rolf Arne Beck 979838
Posted
Posted

Then I don't know what the problem is. Both the STARs that end at TOMRA and SOVIR skips the last waypoint, even though all the waypoints are present in both the .ese and the .sct, but not in the FSNavigator file.

7481.jpg

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Rolf,

Send me your SCT/ESE pair with short LOG where you have an arrival with the wrong STAR.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer