Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circomestances the VATUK website databases have hit a minor bump in the road.

To minimise the database activity and allow us to pinpoint and rectify the problem, we have prevented access to the VATUK website for the time being.

At present we estimate that the problem should taken no longer than 24 / 48 hours to overcome, however the forums are estimated to not be back up until Wednesday.

We appreciate your patience with the matter, and should you have any questions or concerns, please contact either Alan Hunter (webmaster] at [vatsim-uk.co.uk) or myself (deputy.webmaster] at [vatsim-uk.co.uk).

Updates to follow as and when they are available.

Regards,

Anthony

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Folks,

the website and other services at vatsim-uk are currently down and it will take a bit to set them up again.

I am sure, that behind the horizon the things are moving on. So, sorry for the delay, but give the workers a bit of time. I am sure vatsim-uk-website will be back and shiny.

Flo

Florian Harms

VATSIM Europe Division / DCRM

Supervisor

It's times like there when I know how much the VAT UK membership means to me. Yes the forums are important, but it's the people & the vast wealth of knowledge that accomeulates with it's ever expanding membership.

Yeah I don't control very much any more, but the forums are always filled with topical titbits & friendly banter, which draws me back every day.

Thanks Vatsim UK.

Folks,

the website and other services at vatsim-uk are currently down and it will take a bit to set them up again.

I am sure, that behind the horizon the things are moving on. So, sorry for the delay, but give the workers a bit of time. I am sure vatsim-uk-website will be back and shiny.

Flo

Thanks for that Flo - I wasn't pressuring at all, just wondering. Like most others on here, I'm appreciative of the work going on behind the scenes to get everything back up and running, however long it takes.

Cheers

Andy

Cheers

Andy McCall

S2

South East RTS, UK

Just an update for anyone looking for one really...

Not much to say, but, clearly the UK website and teamspeak are both still down. We have managed to host another teamspeak server at the following IP: 69.162.110.200. You will need to re-register with this temporary server as it is totally separate from our main one.

We have no time scale for when the systems will be back up and running as we are awaiting on word from the powers that be. There may be hope of resurrecting the forums soon but no promises.

Thanks,

Glen

Glen Watson

I know the web site is down atm and that there are people working hard to resurrect it. So please don't take this as a complaint about that. However I'm a little stuck.

I started training as a controller several years ago at Hawarden (EGNR) but due to lack of time and circomestances I stopped. Recently I decided to start up again but unfortunately just as the website went off the air.

I am now stuck, in that I now have no idea what I need to do in order to get going again or who I need to contact.

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction. I have been observing on ASRC but could do with some sector files but could not find many UK ones of AVSIM or flightsim.

I have also got teamspeak loaded and configured to connect to the temporary TS server but I don't want to just drop on someone there.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Terry

[Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming you want to get back with northern, we have a temporary forum until the main website returns. Somebody has uploaded some of our sector files as well, so worth taking a look; http://www.joplin.me.uk/nrts/index.php

I would recommend that you do drop into the TS server, with any luck an admin will get you registered and you won't end up in anybody's way, we are more than happy to help out.

generate.php?cid=1021575

0.png

• 2 months later...