You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Real-world traffic in ES?

Even Rognlien

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Need advice on how to connect multiple receivers in a network, something would have all the data from the receivers arrived at the FSD-server?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sergei Germanenko 987355

• Even Rognlien

• Gergely Csernak

• Miguel Durao 1189342

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sergei Germanenko 987355

Sergei Germanenko 987355 22 posts

• Even Rognlien

Even Rognlien 21 posts

• Gergely Csernak

Gergely Csernak 11 posts

• Miguel Durao 1189342

Miguel Durao 1189342 4 posts

Popular Days

• Feb 17 2010

5 posts

• Feb 10 2012

5 posts

• Feb 13 2012

4 posts

• Jan 26 2023

3 posts

Popular Posts

Anton Leagre

I don't know if anyone is still interested in this topic, but I managed to get IRL traffic in Euroscope working using the Opensky Network. How it works and the source code can be found on the git

Posted Images

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Probably the easiest would be if I add the multiple receiver connect support for SBStoFSDProxy .

But you meantime you can create a very small proxy that does the same. Connect to any number of SBS server and offer a port where SBStoFSDProxy cna be connected to. Just push all the data you receive from the stations to my proxy. I guess it should work.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Example Moscow FIR ADS-B/Mode-S

data is received from the hamachi as a user no external ip

Network : n. Radar/Mode-S p.radar

mvz2.jpg

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

I noticed that, after landing a label from the aircraft continues to move, and crosses the entire runway and rolled out beyond the airport

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

That may cause that there is no S mode readback for AC on the ground. The SBSProxy keeps the AC for about 5 minutes on the last known heading, GS and altitude. There is no altitude filter on that.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

It would be good to remove in SBSProxy 5 minutes

• 3 weeks later...
Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Some TAG-s is no type of aircraft, and not sure the type of aircraft. Where on the Internet, you can download the updated database?

afl315.jpg

vir901.jpg

• 2 months later...
Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Is it possible to do so would SBStoFSDproxy Save settings on exit, the address and port.

And to do so would be a loss of connection to a source she tried to be a certain period of time to restore it.

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Sergei,

Your suggestions are registered, but I can not suggest if and when there will be an update on SBStoFSDProxy program.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is there any stream up and running right now? What should I put in the IP-adress and port field?

Edited by Guest

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

I would really like to be able to do this myself. As I am able to receive the full Australian TAAATS feed raw data from Air Services Australia (maybe delayed by 5 min), I would really like to have it displayed on ES. Is there a way for us to develop a plugin such that it is able to be just read in like VATSIM data?

I've kinda had a read of the previous posts, but didn't quite understand how it was done...

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png

• 3 weeks later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

I do not know if there is a free public data feed or not. I do not have access to any unfortunately.

I only need a port that can be opened and receives the data in the right format. You do need to write a plug-in or so. Just create a proxy or a direct access to the data feed.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted
I do not know if there is a free public data feed or not. I do not have access to any unfortunately.

I only need a port that can be opened and receives the data in the right format. You do need to write a plug-in or so. Just create a proxy or a direct access to the data feed.

What I was talking about was by no means freely available, I don't currently have the feed, but when I have signed the NDA, I should do. From others who had signed the NDA, they said the original data cannot be distributed or even shown to people without the NDA, but the processed data should be fine. Exactly how much of that is right (if any) would have to be verified once I sign the NDA.

I think I may dig into this a bit further, it would be interesting to see how it goes!

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png

• 2 months later...
Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Who shares data on ADSBHub.net can be connected to a server by means of SBStoFSDproxy to download here http://www.radioscanner.ru/files/download/file11653/sbstofsdproxy.rar. Connection on ip 127.0.0.1

Port 30004

You can watch all the planes, which are connected to this server

adsbhub.jpg

Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted

Hmm, I have problems getting connected Sergei. Nothing happens when I press the connect button. Did you mean that only people who are sharing data can connect to that IP?

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

I meant that only people who share data adsbhub.net can connect to this server ..

• 10 months later...
Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Connected plug-in TAAATS, shows only squawk and altitude help to solve the problem

taaats3.png

Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted

@Sergei;

Try this: Go to OTHER SET > General settings and select "Easy VATSIM" as correlation mode.

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Thanks Even, after setting EASY VATSIM, and at switching-on TAG ASUME, there was message UNHANDLED EXCEPTION IN PLUG-IN TAAATS 2, and turned on ALARM.

There can be it the conflict between a plug-in and system?

taats.png

taaatsalarm.png

• 2 weeks later...
Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted

How is the update rate of the aircraft tags when a radarbox is connected to Euroscope? Is there any delay from the reciever to what you see in Euroscope?

@Sergei; I guess that is due to some incompatiblity in the plugin you are using. Try to unload it and see if that helps.

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Radarbox was sold, now I use Beast Mode-S .All data from the receiver go without delay to Euroscope in real time .

Tell me, where you can download the manual for the plug-in TAAATS

Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted

Anyone know how I can send shared PlanePlotter output-data to SBStoFSDproxy so I can see it in ES? If possible?

@Sergei; Not sure, but you can disable the plugin completely by opening "OTHER SET > Plug-ins" and move the "Standard ES radar screen" to the "Forbidden to draw on types" field.

Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

In the settings you need to put Planeplotter server TCP / IP,

Next run SBStoFSDproxy, and put IP 127.0.0.1 port 30003, after do this, DATA must arrive at the server, run Euroscope and in Connect dialog, Name Server, 127.0.0.1

pptcpip.png

sbstofsdproxy.png

euroscopeconnectdialog.png

Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted

Thanks, I tried to do what you show on the screenshots, except from that I use the input source "UDP/IP data from net". I can see the aircrafts (only shared traffic) moving in PP, SBStoFSDproxy connects sucessfully on 127.0.0.1 and port 30003 but I don't get any data in SBStoFSDproxy. ES connects fine to 127.0.0.1 and I get the SBStoFSDproxy welcome message in ES, but no traffic shows up.

Is the problem that I will need a ADS-B reciever connected, or should it also work with the "UDP/IP data from net" input source?

Btw, I'm planning to buy a microADSB-USB receiver once there's one available. Anyone have experience with these receivers?

• 2 weeks later...
Sergei Germanenko 987355
Posted
Posted

Who can help, you need to update the database to connect basestation.sqb