You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

WALLOP!!......Supervisors going to the VATUSA Convention

William Alderson 846320

Chad Black
Posted
Posted
Question: Who among you are going to actually be at the convention?

Seems to me that if you're not gonna be there then what I talk about is really none of your concern. And if you are gonna be there, looks like you're in for an extra 45 minutes of rack time.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Up until now I had every intention on going...I have had my doubts though. I still have not seen a solid itinerary that warrants me to spend over 100 bucks- not including hotel and flight... I dont even know yet if my dinner would be covered. I paid just as much for the AVSIM convention and had all details set in stone 8 months in advance... and a nice meal to boot.

Nicholas Bartolotta 912967
Posted
Posted

Perhaps we should wait to hear Bill's presentation first before all deciding if it's appropriate or not? Maybe he'll be talking about some tips for new pilots, maybe he'll discuss what sort of thing warrants "conflict resolution" and what doesn't. But only Bill knows right now, all we know is it's from 0940z to 1025z...

Nick Bartolotta - ZSE Instructor, pilot at large

"Just fly it on down to within a inch of the runway and let it drop in from there."

- Capt. Don Lanham, ATA Airlines