You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

latest airac's for FS2004

Arthur Melton

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Well, if it were me, much like if I wanted help with any product or service I should start at their website, I'd [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume that if I wanted Herve's help, I should check his website to see if he has a way to contact him.... So out of curiosity I took a look. Sure enough, he does.... He runs a forum, which you can access from his website, where you might be able to search for your issue or leave a post and get help from either Herve or the community. His personal email is also linked at the bottom of his web page.

My guess is that since the airport ID changed at some point in the past (I think it was about 10-12 years ago, either right around the time or after FS2004 was released (13.5 years ago!) that the airport IDs for all airports in Indonesia changed), there is nothing wrong with anything he did, but he just doesn't have the new airport ID in his database. I'm not sure if he adds updated airport IDs; you'll have to ask. You may want to report the answer back here so we can all learn.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Arthur Melton
Posted
Posted

Thanks I will investigate.