You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer promote events by VATSIM Divisions or vACC's posted in this forum. This section will transition to allow for publishing of unofficial events and groupflights. Contact your vACC director for event publishing access to myVATSIM. ×

[Sat 14 April 11-23z] CROSS THE POND WESTBOUND 2018

Gunnar Lindahl

Joaquin Blanco
Posted
Posted

This one for me was one of the best CTP ever, flying route LEBL-KIAD on NAT Track N. The flight plan was a bit strange and wouldn't validate because of a number of errors and prevented uploading it to Vroute for use by others. Also couldn't find NAT Track N on the daily NAT tracks, last one being Track F.

Many thanks to all those who spent many hours organizing and controlling this event. Also to all the pilots taking part.

Best regards

Joaquin Blanco

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pawley

• Robert Shearman Jr

• Juan Perez

• Joshua Jenkins

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pawley

Chris Pawley 7 posts

• Robert Shearman Jr

Robert Shearman Jr 6 posts

• Juan Perez

Juan Perez 4 posts

• Joshua Jenkins

Joshua Jenkins 4 posts

Popular Days

• Apr 14 2018

26 posts

• Mar 31 2018

17 posts

• Mar 21 2018

8 posts

• Apr 12 2018

8 posts

Samuel Rey
Posted
Posted

Yep turns out there were some extra tracks just for the event, I got P which was also non-existent.

By the way, the ATC in LEBL, and Spanish enroute was amazing. Huge props to them!

spacer.png

New and want some help? Send me a message on Discord at GoodCrossing#4907!

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I concur with the event being great. A particular shout-out to the guys at Heathrow who got me off ONE MINUTE after my scheduled CTOT, despite my best efforts to screw it up. Amazing team over there.

If you want to see a video of some of those aforementioned screw-up efforts, check this mess out, lol:

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png