You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

AYMH Charts, Please???

Aharon Dayan

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I cannot find approach charts for AYMH runway 30.  Can anybody assist me in this matter, please??  If VATPAC does not cover this airport or this airport's country, can anybody please be kind enough to point me to correct FIR division so that I can make same inquiry there??

Thanks,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Trevor Hannant
Posted
Posted

https://www.niuskypacific.com.pg/aip-flight-supplements/

Page 173 of the linked document has the charts for AYMH.  Looking in Navigraph there are no approach charts, only:

- GUGPU1 RNAV Arr and
- RNAV (GNSS) A

...which matches with that document.

• Thanks 1

Trevor Hannant

Jackson Harding
Posted
Posted

As Trevor has said, there are no approaches at Mount Hagen specific to a runway.  There is the RNAV arrival, which connects to the RNAV(GNSS) approach which can be used for all runways.  The missed approach point will have you close to the threshold of 26, you might be able to get down, although the MDA is bertween 1,700' and 2,500' above the aerodrome.  In all likelihood for 26, and  for all other runways you'll then need to conduct a circling approach, which is only allowed to the north of the aerodrome (the hills are too close on the southern side.  PNG is like Nepal, take extreme care flying through clouds.  The clouds often have rocks in them.

• Thanks 1

Chair Asia Pacific RCRP

vatsim_0.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Thanks to @Andreas Fuchs and @Jackson Harding for kind answers.  Much appreciated for amazing quick reply

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Opppsss I forget to thank @Trevor Hannant

Trevor, thanks for your kind answer and my apologies to you for forgetting to thank you

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1
CQwL8Nm.png