Model matching in msfs?

5 hours ago, Ross Carlson said:

vPilot will use the default aircraft that come with MSFS. If you want to use custom model sets, you just need to load a VMR file, same as with FSX or P3D.

For us being no experts a clarification for what this means in terms of actions and software needed in detail would be just great. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will eventually be teaching vPilot how to scan your installed liveries. Right now, it's not fully clear to me how to discover all community add-on liveries and models and how they interact and overr

if the freeware developers create the models and paints then I don't see why not. The issue right now is that the legacy models and paints from FSX P3D do not work with MSFS and thus must be made new.

Dear @Ross Carlson @Matthew Bartels There is an effort already ongoing to bring FLAi models to FS2020, hopefully soon there will be enough out there to start chewing on it! https://forums.fl

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Aake Friman said:

For us being no experts a clarification for what this means in terms of actions and software needed in detail would be just great. 

That information would come from the developers of the add-on livery packs and model sets that are available from the community for MSFS.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC