• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not live but progress so far on the Mexico Vatsys Sector    

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday! And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out an

It wasn't live last time... but guess what... it is now!  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Actually AJ, that looks like it could be the same ACD color profile I found in an old forum post of yours. If it is, then tracked targets' data blocks are a nice bright white.

nailed it.

I took the shot while observing, so thats why the targets are in untracked color. I do think it is AJ's color ASD profile. When tracked, they turn bright blue-whitish.

Ross

Wait until you see dave saunders latest incarnation of heathrow. It is incredible, I thought i had a screen shot on my PC somewherethat he sent me but can't seem to find it.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks

• Board of Governors

Neat, Even! Particularly funny watching, in such a quick speed:

- the guys established on the right, then the left, then the right again

- the guys established on the right, then the left, then the right again, then going around!!

- the guys who never really get established, look quite drunk, and then somehow or another get down

Great video; thanks for sharing!

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership

I can see myself

First establishing on the right runway (to the left in screen), then the go around, and overshooting and one heck of a descent (I'm one of the drunk pilots, even though I didn't drink anything ) to get down visually the second time.

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia