Post your scope!

Callum McLoughlin

On 9/21/2020 at 3:30 AM, Kirk Christie said:

And lots of confused controllers when they cant use the mouse to move around and zoom out!

Not only that! I'm setting the México Profile up so I'm pretty familiar with the scope in that regard... but man correlation, activation! Everytime I think I get it, I realize I don't!

Gustavo Valdez
ATC Ops Director
VATMEX Division
[email protected]

• 1 month later...

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday!

unknown.thumb.png.8cb8146bc23e4d6285d247cd77f72df1.png

And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out and some work left on the sector, but we are about to be really for full release on Mexico Division (Accepting visitors!).

BONUS: Extra points for spotting the streamer.

• Like 6

Gustavo Valdez
ATC Ops Director
VATMEX Division
[email protected]

You take yourself way too seriously, Andreas.

I never got that impression that these tags had "something special about them" that can identify the streamers. He was merely asking for fun.

Besides, I wonder what benefit would it be for an ATC client developer to include a feature to identify streamers anyway. Perhaps to improve separation? 😆

• Haha 1

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

But seriously, I really found that interesting! Unfortunately these forum posts have a hard time carrying through the smile on my face when typing them.

Identifying streamers would be nice, because you could provide them expedited and preferred service to carry out an optimized picture of our dear VATSIM world to the viewers of these streams. Yeah. 😄

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 7:48 PM, Romano Lara said:

You take yourself way too seriously, Andreas.

I never got that impression that these tags had "something special about them" that can identify the streamers. He was merely asking for fun.

Besides, I wonder what benefit would it be for an ATC client developer to include a feature to identify streamers anyway. Perhaps to improve separation? 😆

You made me remember. The sector had still some work to do (you can see with the multiple CLAM alerts) and my separation alerts where not working. I'll just say... poor 737.

Gustavo Valdez
ATC Ops Director
VATMEX Division
[email protected]

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kirk Christie said:

I don't understand, different to what? 

Probably different to Euroscope. I think you are using the TAATS plugin. Which does look vastly different from regular Euroscope.

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks