• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday! And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out an

Not live but progress so far on the Mexico Vatsys Sector    

It wasn't live last time... but guess what... it is now!  

Posted Images

On 9/21/2020 at 3:30 AM, Kirk Christie said:

And lots of confused controllers when they cant use the mouse to move around and zoom out!

Not only that! I'm setting the México Profile up so I'm pretty familiar with the scope in that regard... but man correlation, activation! Everytime I think I get it, I realize I don't!

Gustavo Valdez
Webmaster/Tech Ops
VATMEX Division
[email protected]

My first "developing" setup with TopSky on Warszawa (with detaile tags that are used on APP irl)

spacer.png

Shortly after decided to use real ACC tags which looks cleaner:spacer.png

Controlling one of the smallest sector -> West Warszawa Radar

spacer.png

• Like 1
Kindly, Hubert Szymon Okon 
Senior Controller, C3 | 1334292 

• 1 month later...

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday!

unknown.thumb.png.8cb8146bc23e4d6285d247cd77f72df1.png

And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out and some work left on the sector, but we are about to be really for full release on Mexico Division (Accepting visitors!).

BONUS: Extra points for spotting the streamer.

• Like 6

Gustavo Valdez
Webmaster/Tech Ops
VATMEX Division
[email protected]

You take yourself way too seriously, Andreas.

I never got that impression that these tags had "something special about them" that can identify the streamers. He was merely asking for fun.

Besides, I wonder what benefit would it be for an ATC client developer to include a feature to identify streamers anyway. Perhaps to improve separation? 😆

• Haha 1

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

But seriously, I really found that interesting! Unfortunately these forum posts have a hard time carrying through the smile on my face when typing them.

Identifying streamers would be nice, because you could provide them expedited and preferred service to carry out an optimized picture of our dear VATSIM world to the viewers of these streams. Yeah. 😄

Cross the Pond was very fun again! The stream of arrivals was very well organized and didn't feel too busy at all. Two screenshots of my scope here as Arrival 2 and North Ground.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ACCNL5 (Assistant Training Director) - Dutch VACC