• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday! And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out an

Not live but progress so far on the Mexico Vatsys Sector    

It wasn't live last time... but guess what... it is now!  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

AW,

SectEd does import AFCAD Files, They also released a stand-alone version of that part of the tool

af2sct (available on AVSIM Rus)

Cheers!

Rahul

Rahul Parkar

"On second thoughts Nappa, catch it, catch it with your teeth" -- Vegeta

Professional Nerd. (Professionally not professional)

Pretty sure it's the same in the same version released a while back,

I'll find you the link to make sure? (I'll email you)

Cheers!

Rahul

Rahul Parkar

"On second thoughts Nappa, catch it, catch it with your teeth" -- Vegeta

Professional Nerd. (Professionally not professional)

The newly-redrawn Port Columbus (KCMH), as viewed in EuroScope (but it'll also work in VRC).

35766%20KCMH%20New%20Drawing.png

Different colors denote different buildings: Blue for commercial terminal; teal for GA; brown for cargo: and red for airport ops, unknown, or unconfirmed.

A. Karl Kornel - vZID C1, FE, and Mentor

Smoke Bomb! POOF

• 2 weeks later...

L30 (Las Vegas TRACON) Before and after:

Before: VRC (range rings turned on for comparison only)

l30vrcrings.png

After: VSTARS. Big thanks to Andrew Wolcott from ZMP for converting the FAA MVA map for us. You might notice a few differences between the old and new MVA's, a number of them are higher especially around North Las Vegas (KVGT). Apparently RW Nellis works the ILS there, and their MVA's aren't public. The circle at the center of the circular 42 MVA is the Stratosphere Tower on the strip.

vstars41fps.png

This shot was taken at the end of a long session on LAS_APP, note the number 41 in the departure FP window. That's as high as I've gotten it.

Steven Caffey (SY) ZLA Controller

"A mile of highway gets you one mile, but a mile of runway can take you anywhere."

1099774.png

Steve, why not run vSTARS full screen?

I was running a number of programs at once, hitting alt-tab,tab,tab,tab,tab got annoying. Just found it easier to click on Chrome or TS on the bottom of the screen, and never changed it back. What do they call that thing in Windows 7? Task bar? I almost called it the dock, can you tell I'm an OSX user at heart?

Steven Caffey (SY) ZLA Controller

"A mile of highway gets you one mile, but a mile of runway can take you anywhere."

1099774.png